- FPIP is an Integrated Management System (IMS) certified company that adheres to international quality, environment, and health and safety standards since 2001. It is certified by Certification International (CI) and adheres to the highest quality standards of customer service. In 2015, FPIP obtained recertification in ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007 for the development and management of industrial parks.
- In 2010, FPIP received its Investors in People (IIP) Certification from the IIP Quality Centre in the Philippines, making FPIP the first and the only industrial park in the Philippines with this distinction. In 2012, FPIP garnered the IIP Bronze recognition for continuing to value its human resources in the pursuit of the organizational success.
AWARDS & PLAQUE OF RECOGNITION
- Recognized in 2008 as the highest real property taxpayer for taxable years 2005, 2006, 2007, thus contributing immensely to the total development of the city of Tanauan, in line with Kalusugan at Katarungan (KKK) program
- Recognized in 2008 as a diligent partner of the Ecosystems Research and Development Bureau (ERDB) in its pursuit for technology advancement, specifically for the development of its 4.5-hectare ecological park area of indigenous forest plant species, bamboos and fruit bearing trees.
- Recognized in 2008, 2006 and 2003 with the Top Environmental Performer and Outstanding Environmental Performer Award
- Recognized in 2007 as one the Top Ten Real Property Tax Payers for taxable year 2006
- Recognized in 2005 with the Chairman's Award of Excellence for undergoing the Baldrige-based Business Assessment and Rating System
- Recognized in 2005 as one the Top Ten Real Property Tax Payers for taxable year 2004, thereby immensely contributing to the accelerated development and progress of the city and its constituents
- Inducted in the 2004 Hall of Fame award for winning the Outstanding Community Project Award of PEZA for three consecutive years (2001, 2002, 2003).
- Recognized in 2004 with the Oscar M. Lopez Award for undertaking challenge of a rigorous assessment of world class excellence and global
- Recognized with the Outstanding Committee Project Awards from 2001-2003 for its exemplary projects in community development
- Recognized in 2001 as a Kabalikat Awardee for its exemplary contribution and assistance in the advancement of technical vocational educational training in the country
- Recognized with the Lopez Achievement Award for the Public Responsibility category - PEZA Outstanding Community Project by the Community Relations team of FPIP